Saturday, November 27, 2010

Romantic Mood


I am not into romantic movies that much, but I feel an urge for needing them these days. Maybe because I am missing out in romance in my life now and maybe because I feel the need to be needed and I am missing on being missed and being taken care of.

Although I feel complete, but there is just this missing part, that doesn't seem to be completed anytime soon. There is a thrill and a shiver I am missing, there is passion that I can't find and there is love that I have and absolutely love but still there is something missing.

Well, that was a bit hard for me to say but I said it, cause I promised my blog I won't keep anything away from it and ii will always be honest. Its sad that I am personify-ing my blog, but it seems that its my only happy place now. My blog understands me, and give me a chance to say and share everything, without getting board or refusing to watch. My blog gives me love that I never experienced!

I feel so weird after writing all of that, anyways I am watching now a movie that I don't really like but for my sudden need for romance I want to watch. I am watching "habibi daaeman" a romantic Egyptian movie. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Etisalat Misr

No comments:

Post a Comment