Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Don't Really Feel Like Writing!

 “I have a huge, active imagination, and I think I'm really scared of being alone; because if I'm left to my own devices, I'll just turn into a madwoman.”   
- Claire Danes 
I don't really feel like writing today, I just feel a little bit bored actually very bored! I don't feel comfortable and I feel confused, and scared, scared but I just don't really know what I am scared of. Maybe I am scared for being happy or even scared of being depressed or scared of being a failure or scared for the sake of being scared.Well I just didn't want today to pass without a post I don't want to loose my momentum as they say! But it's true I am bored I am tired but I am not feeling bad I just feel bored and scared and worried and....ARGHHHH!!! I just need to feel safe I need every thing to go smoothly I need things to go the way I want them and I want them fast. Well it's not that fast rumor has it; IT HAS BEEN A WHOLE YEAR!. So things are not that fast, I just want them to happen fast now, I guess it is about time, I am confused and worried and scared and yet I don't want to cause pressure to anyone and share my feelings about this particular situation with anyone!

Well I guess I just have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment