Monday, June 7, 2010

A Message in a Bottle!

 

What is a friend?  A single soul dwelling in two bodies.  ~Aristotle

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself." 


For all the days I felt lonely, and I found you beside me, for
all the days I felt down, and you were there holding me up high. For all the pain I felt and you healed and for all the good things you found in me. For All the great moments we shared together, for all the silly fights we had, for all the things that made us mad. For all the dreams we shared together and for having you in my life...I am simply grateful. 

You are more then just a person, you are a life, you are more then just a man you are the dearest man. You are my friend, a friend that always cared. It was you when I need a girl to talk to, it was you when I needed a father, it was you when I needed a brother and it was also you when I needed a sister. And for all the things you are; it was you when I needed a lover. 

For you I will do anything, for you I will be anything and for you I will always be there.


This message  is for you, The man that made my life brighter I Love you 

Love of my life, my soulmate
You're my best friend
Part of me like breathing
Now half of me is left
Now you're a song I love to sing
Never thought it'd feel so free
Now I know what's meant to be
And that's okay with me

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
- Elbert Hubard  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment