Sunday, June 6, 2010

A New Journey!

"What is now proved was once only imagined"

As time goes by and as people evolve their needs and wants and even dreams change. Some people start thinking deeper and some stop thinking at all.

Through out all my life I figured out one thing, which is: "Change comes from within" its not about appearance and its not about a certain behavior. Its all about inner change, if a person believes that he has the will to change and develop he will. You cant lie to people and tell them that you have developed and changed cause at the end you are only lying to yourself.

A small advice: If you are going to make believe that you have changed, Visualize the person that you wish to be, cause your own imagination will be true. You just have to grow your will to change and never pretend!

I wish to change and I need to change and I will change. My journey will start with visualizing the state I want to be in, and not the person who I want to be, cause simply I don't want to be anyone other then myself, I just want to develop myself.

My Journey Will Start From Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment