Saturday, June 12, 2010

Untitled!

The cure for boredom is curiosity, There is no cure for curiosity
~Dorothy Parker




Like a child I might be curios and like a lion I might be nervous but most of all I am like a person who seeks perfectionism, I am a woman who likes every thing to be perfect look perfect, although I might not be a perfect women and I dont look perfect, but every thing I do has to be perfect. I have perfect timings, perfect plans, perfect work, perfect projects and most of all a perfect man at least he is perfect for me!

I love surprises and I love being unorgnized and crazy, but still I love plans, I love to make things ready, I love to know what the next step is going to be, or how it is going to happen. My personality have a lot of contradictions and  a lot of question marks. I am sane and yet insane, I am ordinary and yet original, I am organized and yet chaotic, I am lazy and yet very active, I am pessimistic and yet optimistic, I am aggressive and yet tender and most of all I am dependent and yet very very very very independent!


I don't see a problem of being crazy at times but when work starts you get your mind together and start being sane. I don't see a problem of being an ordinary person who does ordinary things but when its time to shine the original creative part of you strikes out. I don't see a problem of being a messy person in your room and papers and yet you manage to have an organized chaos, and when work time comes you tend to be very picky, precise and organized with your work and how it is presented. I don't see a problem of being lazy and out of mood and when its time to have fun and work you turn to this active energetic person that can not and will not be stoppable. I don't see a problem with being an optimistic person who has an pessimistic moments that makes you throw the towel and turn your back on life. I don't see a problem of being an independent strong woman who orders people and stand out in the crowd, and when she comes home and through her self in the arms of her man, she turns to this very weak, dependent woman, that needs to be loved and needs a hug that will make all the pain and hard work throughout her day vanish.

So this is basically my life and this is basically who I am and again who I am is who I want to be and I am so damn proud of who I have become.

N.B: I am Gemini

No comments:

Post a Comment