Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Top Five Country Songs!

I Have a high appreciation to music specially country music. I believe that its  music is very live and the words are so inspiring.  I will leave you with the top five and my favorite Country songs form America Greatest Singers. Enjoy!

#1 The House That Built Me-Marinda Lambert
I know they say you can’t go home again
I just had to come back one last time
Ma’am I know you don’t know me from Adam
But these handprints on the front steps are mine

Up those stairs in that little back bedroom
Is where I did my homework and I learned to play guitar
I bet you didn’t know under that live oak
My favorite dog is buried in the yard
Full Lyrics 

#2 The Man I Want to Be- Chris Young 

God I'm down here on my knees
Cause it's the last place left to fall
Beggin' for another chance
If there's any chance at all
That you might still be listenin'
Lovin' and forgivin' guys like me

I've spent my whole life gettin' it all wrong
And I sure could use your help just from now on
I wanna be a good man
A do like I should man
I wanna be the kind of man the mirror likes to see
I wanna be a strong man
And admit that I was wrong man
God I'm askin’ you to come change me
Into the man I wanna be
  Full lyrics
# 3 Unstoppbel - Rascal Flatts

So, so you made a lot of mistakes
Walked down the road a little sideways
Cracked a brick when you hit the wall
Yeah, you've had a pocket full of regrets
Pull you down faster than a sunset
Hey, it happens to us all

When the cold hard rain just won't quit
And you can't see your way out of it

You find your faith has been lost and shaken
You take back what's been taken
Get on your knees and dig down deep
You can do what you think is impossible
Keep on believing, don't give in
It'll come and make you whole again
Full Lyrics


# 4 She Wont be Lonely Long- Clay Walker 

Somethin bout the way she’s wearing her dress a little tighter
Somethin bout the way she’s starin, she’s lookin to start a fire
Somethin bout the way she’s dancin and drinkin chill patron
If she’s lonely now she won’t be lonely long

Heaven help the fool who did her wrong
It’s too late, too bad, she’s too far gone
He should’ve thought of that before he left her all alone
If she’s lonely now, she won’t be lonely long
Full Lyrics  

# 5 I Still Believe- Danny Gokey  


I've been looking for a light
At the end of this tunnel
I've been searching for a sign
To lead me home

Too many endless nights
Of sorrow
But on the other side of this
I know that my heart will live

I never saw a man that walked on the water
I never met a man that walked on the water
But I still believe

I don't really know what tomorrow will bring
But I'm open to all possibilities
'Cause I still believe
Full Lyrics  

These were the top five songs, and also my favorites, and yet country music have more to offer and a lot more singers that rocked the "country world", Lets not forget the great Reba Maccentrie, Faithless, Luke Bryan and Many more to praise.

Hope you enjoyed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment