Monday, June 7, 2010

Insomnia!

 
If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying.  It's the worry that gets you, not the lack of
sleep.  ~Dale Carnegie

Deep in the bosom of the gentle night
Is when I search for the light
Pick up my pen and start to write
I struggle, I fight dark forces in the clear moonlight
Without fear
Insomnia
I can't get no sleep
Faithless-Insomnia Lyrics
I Can't sleep, I just can't sleep, I am worried about many things, looking forward for many things and scared about many things. I am worried about my future, worried about the change, worried about failing, worried about not accomplishing my plans, worried about not having fun, worried about love and again worried about love, but must of all I am worried about not having a life.

During these 2 months I wish to do many things and I wish that lots of things will happen, and I am not sure if they will happen or not and I am not sure if I can reach the target through these couple of months or not. I think  think a lot I just can't stop thinking, it is killing me. 

Anyways from the deepest part of my heart I am wishing, and from the deepest part of my soul I am praying!

May God Bless Us!

N.B: I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment