Sunday, June 6, 2010

Noor E Khuda (My Name Is Khan): A new perspective on Life

“The most essential factor is persistence - the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.”




Khan is a man of persistence, A man that overcame all the challenges and all his fears.
He didn't give up on anything:
He didn't give up on education
He didn't give up on family
He didn't give up on change
He didn't give up on goodness
He didn't give up on love
He didn't give up in his religion

and most of all he didn't give up on himself. He went through many things to deliver his message and to show the whole world that he is right he had to show every one that Islam is a pure religion he fought and fought until he reached his goal. This movie has a lot of noble messages a movie that anyone should learn from, and as for me this movie had a high influence on me and yet my persistence will grow no matter the challenges I face, I will keep on going

“When life knocks you down you have two choices- stay down or get up.”


N.B: I Love the Song , Stay Tuned for the lyrics and its translation ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment